February 14th - February 16th 2020
The shire of Polderslot is thrilled to announce that the youth of our shire will be organising and hosting an event. The theme is Valentine’s Day and there will be themed workshops and activities.
Not only will there be an opportunity for you to do some fun workshops, you will be making something nice for a loved one. There will be love and valentine related activities spread throughout the weekend.
The next generation of the shire of Polderslot hopes to see you there!
5524 KD STEEENSEL
The event will start at 7 pm on Friday the 14th of february and ends at 12 pm on Sunday the 16th.
Please note that De Stevert does not allow pets or animals onto the premises.
De Stevert has multiple dormitories with bunk beds (8 - 12 beds per room). Bring your own bedlinnen (sheets, sleeping bag, pillow, etc.). If desired please also bring your own earplugs. Around the site is a forest with a small playground, a field for archery and parking space.
Costs for the event are:
This fee includes:
There may be some additional costs for workshop materials.
If you wish to attend the event, please make a reservation before February 7th 2020 at https://www.polderslot.org/young_love-uk.html
the event will take place at:
De Stevert, Stevert 18, Steensel, The Netherlands.
Directions: By car via Highway A2 from the north of Eindhoven
- Keep right at junction of highways Ekkersweijer to A2 / A58 / E312 / E25 direction Maastricht - Venlo - Tilburg - Eindhoven ring road
- Take Ring Eindhoven exits 29-33 (A50 / N2)
- Take exit Veldhoven-Zuid (32).
- At the end of the exit turn right into the Kemperbaan direction Veldhoven and Steensel.
- Follow Kemperbaan to roundabout in Steensel
- At roundabout second exit to keep on Kemperbaan (straight).
- Take the third exit at the roundabout (left) direction Riethoven Riethovenseweg
- After 270m turn left towards Riethoven Riethovenseweg
- After about 1km the Stevert located on the left side of the road.
Event Stewards: ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Amber, Amber Kramer, +31 6 44 20 99 19
Alexis, Aleksandra Čaluković
Head Cooks: ✉ email@example.com
Emma van Thorn, Emma van Heusden
Talitha, Talitha van Hallem